People who wish to purchase aquarium tank often wonder that what the difference between saltwater and freshwater tank is. Though freshwater aquarium setup is much cheaper in comparison to saltwater setup there are many advantages of saltwater aquarium setup. [Read more…]
There are many fishes in ocean which are harmful to humans and lionfish is one of the dangerous fish among them. Though they’re harmful but have stunning look and many people feel like touching them but beware they’ve spine which are poisonous. There are many cases where people report getting harmed by lionfish spines.
If you’re planning to keep them in your home aquarium then be careful while adding food in the tank or even while isolating fishes in the same tank. But no matter how you take precautions there are chances that there will be issue with them if you keep them in home aquarium. But what can you do if they sting you ?
- Consult a doctor immediately.
- For next 20 minutes you’ll feel pain which are so intense that you feel like cutting area where lionfish is stung.
- Pain will reach it’s peak after hour or so and after 8-10 hours it’ll subside.
- To reduce the action of venom put the stung area under hot water which you can bare.
- Next time don’t forget to wear protective gloves.
Though there is no such medication possible to relieve you from pain of lionfish spines so make sure you don’t get stung at first place.
Traditional aquarium designs rarely look good on office space. Office spaces usually require esthetically sound aquarium designs. And if we look at those cheap aquarium tanks available in market then we can see that they’re not pleasant in viewing from multiple angles. So if you’re looking for 3D cube design of aquarium then fluval aquarium set can be a good choice. [Read more…]